Grow your organisation development and change capabilities through a holistic range of skills programmes. From accrediting facilitators to roll out the different interventions presented by WorldsView™ Academy to the development of Organisation Development and HR practitioners. The Higher Certificate in Organisational Development and Change is obtained by completing these 11 skills programmes. These skill programmes can also be completed individually for module accreditation
- Understand the core concepts, code and models of OD.
- Access an organising framework to guide OD practice.
- Accelerate organisational effectiveness in a healthy way.
- Apply OD principles and processes in the workplace.
- Gather and interpret data to target interventions.
- Design and deploy powerful interventions.
- Develop and apply influence as an OD practitioner.
- Select and apply appropriate change models.
- Identify and respond effectively to complex changes.
- Develop strategies for overcoming resistance to change.
- Manage change in the big picture of OD.
- Build effective business cases for change.
- Apply a new-generation Change Toolkit.
- Practise navigating complex change in The Change Lab.
- Influence key stakeholders to advance change efforts.
- Design facilitation processes to achieve objectives.
- Practise and receive feedback on your facilitation skills.
- Augment your toolkit of facilitation methodologies and techniques.
- Manage OD projects as an integrated journey.
- Maintain engagement and energy in projects.
- Apply OD-appropriate project management tools.
- Understand how your organisation creates value (volume, cost and quality issues).
- Link OD initiatives to the bottom line.
- Speak business language to influence and engage effectively with line management.
- Design and facilitate strategic planning processes.
- Apply different strategy approaches for your organisational context.
- Translate business strategy into OD requirements.
- Understand a range of formal and informal communication patterns in organisations.
- Move from ‘buy-in’ to deeper levels of engagement through communication.
- Explore cutting-edge OD communication strategies.
- Grow your confidence in consulting and contracting with clients (internal and
- Increase your self-awareness as an OD practitioner.
- Develop yourself as an instrument for change.
- Increase influence and impact as an OD Practitioner.
- Analyse team challenges in the broader OD context.
- Find leverage points to accelerate team performance.
- Apply a team development model and process.
- Engage with and explore patterns of the organisation that shape the way
organisational results are achieved.
- Design and consider past and present patterns in organisations.
- Stabilise or shift patterns into the future to adapt to change more efficiently.
- Review the design of organisations in order to reorganise, prepare, choose,
create and handle organisational transitions in a more effective way.
- Master core skills to consult within any organisation as an internal practitioner or
- Leverage the internal consulting role and increase your influence as a partner to
- Build a space of interdependence with stakeholders to increase buy-in and engage