WorldsView™ Academy’s Licensed Business Interventions portfolio are a set of structured organisation development interventions that can be rapidly deployed, at scale, in the organisation to help organisational groups, from boards and EXCO teams, through leadership and other functional groups, to workgroups and small crossfunctional teams, to become more effective in a healthy way. We develop internal or external delivery capacity through a rigorous accreditation process for facilitators. Click on our different strategic corporate interventions to find out what will be covered.
Our Interventions at a Glance
- Grow leadership capability across organisational levels.
- Create catalytic space for leadership to unpack, align and lead key strategic changes.
- Enhance alignment and cohesion in leadership teams.
- Support teams in moving to purposeful, coherent performance.
- Empower the team to address team process and relationship issues.
- Facilitate team visioning, execution strategies and team learning.
- Ignite energy and engagement for personal leadership challenges.
- Accelerate your personal development journey through reflection.
- Reconnect with your core work, community and passion as a leader.
- Clarify the mandate and wider organisational strategy of the board of directors.
- Enable the board of directors to provide effective guidance and governance to the organisations they serve.
- Empower these leaders to define strategy and provide the appropriate direction
that will influence and guide practices and behaviour to sustain performance.
- Develop your Executive Committees (EXCOs) and other senior management teams to be more effective in a healthy way.
- Clarify your EXCOs mandate and purpose.
- Examine the composition and team dynamics of the EXCO, their strengths and
challenges, their processes, roles and responsibilities, and operational requirementsfor success.
- Establish and sustain productive, stable yet agile, happy and healthy work groups.
- Build a shared understanding and commitment to the elements that make the work group effective.
- Increase intra- & inter-group cooperation & collaboration.
- Drive strategy effectively by consistently delivering optimal levels of products and