Craig L. Yeatman
Organisation Design, Organisational Identity, Organisation Development
Areas of Research and Consulting Interests
- Organisation Design
- Strategy Formulation
- Strategic Decision Making
- Organisational Identity
- Organisation Development
- Identity and Innovation, November 2015. Financial Services Firm.
- Innovation in HR Architecture, August 2015. Organisation Development Practitioner. Organisation Design, February 2015. Organisation Development Practitioner.
Recent Consulting Projects
- Lead Consultant
- Various one-day facilitation assignments
- Annual process design and facilitation for 6 entity-level and 3 divisional level strategy articulations in a fast-growing financial services firm. 2013 – Ongoing
- Annual process design and facilitation for 3 entity-level and 1 divisional level strategy articulations in a fast-growing software distribution firm. 2014 – Ongoing
- Identity review and revision for a services function in a global audit and advisory firm. 2015
- Mentorship to a financial services innovation division, 2013- ongoing
- Review and report on the design of a South African city transport function. 2015
Awards and Honours
- Recipient of the 2008 Association of Private Providers in Education, Training and Development (APPETD) “Vision for the Future” award.
Board and Committee Memberships
- Director (Managing): WorldsView Academy (PTY) Ltd.
- Director: Country Lane Estate Property Owners Association.
- Director: WorldsView Consulting (UK) Ltd.
- Member: Cornwall Hill College Human Resources Sub-Committee
Other Professional Service
- Advisory board member: Partners for Possibility. A not-for –profit organisation working in the education sector in South Africa.
- Academy of Management 99609
- SA Professions Register: Master HR Professional – Specialist, Organisation Development, registration number 9116, South African Board for People Practices
- Chairman of the South African Organisation Development Network (SAODN) 2014 – ongoing
University the Witwatersrand, Wits Business School
PhD in Organisational Behaviour
Strategy for Organisation Development
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.