Organisation Development Practitioner
Mbali is a goal bound Organisational Development practitioner who is committed to collaborating with organisations to enhance capabilities through people. Mbali began her career as an HR Assistant in a mining organisation where she gained clarity of how and where exactly she can add value as someone with an Industrial Psychology background. This sparked her love for Organisational Development and informed her decision to enrol for a Post Graduate Diploma in Organisational Development at UNISA. Mbali is also a certified Enneagram coach.
Mbali has recently joined Worldview Academy as an OD Consultant and worked on several consulting projects including Culture Surveys, Employee Engagement, Leadership and Team Development.
Areas of Research and Consulting Interests
- Organisational Development
- Change Management
- Leadership in 4IR
- Leadership and Team Development
Recent Projects: Consulting, Intervention Design and Facilitation
- Krones SA: Culture Transformation
- ABSA: Leadership Development
- Italtile: Leadership Development
- Pele Energy: Leadership Development
- Krones MEA: Employee Experience Project
- UNISA: Leadership Development
- Daybreak Farms: Team and Leadership Development
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- AIM Accreditation, Level 1: Enneagram
- Accredited Facilitator: Leadershift
Post Graduate Diploma in Organisational Development
BA Industrial Psychology
ICDL & TESOL Certificate
Introduction to Organisational Design
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.